Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for the European Frequency Spectrum Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navajo

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
european frequency allocation

Hi ladys and gentlemens.

I am looking for the European Frequency Spectrum Map because I am involve in a few proyect in which I need to know differents bands allocation and for which purposes are they reserved.

I would appreciate is someone has a file o URL which I could print in ordert to have a poster with the Spectrum Map.

Than you very much everyody

Saludos

spectrum frequency table

You will need the government regulations as well since they describe modulation types allowed and power levels.

europe frequency bands map

please find below the frequency allocation table of Romania.Unfortunatelly it is in Romanian.

**broken link removed**

Some help: 3rd column gives the European allocation, 4th column gives the European use and the afferent regulations. You can search based on that standard number at the etsi site
www.etsi.org (you have to register)

regards, Al

frequency spectrum allocation europe

Thank you very much all you, that is what I was looking for.

Thanks, Muchas gracias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back