Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the effect of fan-in in acircuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachinmaheshwari

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is the effect of fan-in in the circuit?
that is
if fan-in is high that what does this means?
n if low then?

Re: fan-in

devices with a large fan-in are slower than their low fan-in counter parts, because the complexity of the input circuitry increases the input capacitance of the device.

**broken link removed**

Hi,

fan in: connects components with large no of partitions to the components with small no of partitions.ex: departition components

fanout: connects components with small no of partition to the large no of prtitions.
ex: partition components.

In case you need more detail, don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

N.Muralidhara
MSRS, CRL-BEL

Muralicrl wrote

"fan in: connects components with large no of partitions to the components with small no of partitions.ex: departition components
fanout: connects components with small no of partition to the large no of prtitions.
ex: partition components."

Can you give an example of a component with large no:eek:f partition and a component with small no: of partition. I couldn't understand what is meant by partition. And after all what is the effect of large fan-in which was the first question in the thread.:?::cry:

even i would like to hear from this posting-spree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back