Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LOW PASS AND HIGH PASS FILTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

roykyn

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to design this type of filter in matlab.....i tried IIR FIR all types equiripple and even used fdatools but did nt get linear transition region.....any other filter with this behaviour..thanks

I found the answer for this......its is called as shelving filter.....this is for those who are still searching.....

Hello sir. this is vijay form India,I am working with FDTD lumerical software. i have some errors in this design of filters. so, i need a soft copy of all filter(Bandpass , Low pass, High pass, Band stop) designs. As the frequency range of 10 GHZ . so kindly help me as soon as possible. this is my humble request. so help me as soon as fast.(Urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back