Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a C# course in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayah_683

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
any body know a good place give C# course in egypt. i want to be good embedded system if any one can hlep me i will thanking him very mutch

C# in egypt

u can do it by self study, or join MCAD course in Yat

Re: C# in egypt

thanks safwat plz are you have the material of that course to begin study with my self

C# in egypt

sorry, i don't have the material but i can recommend buying a reference called "C# how to program" (i bought it from "Maktabet elmohandeseen" in front of faculty of engineering ASU) if you gonna start by yourself.

ayah_683 said:
any body know a good place give C# course in egypt. i want to be good embedded system if any one can hlep me i will thanking him very mutch

Hi,
You can rely on yourself and read books.

safwatonline said:
sorry, i don't have the material but i can recommend buying a reference called "C# how to program" (i bought it from "Maktabet elmohandeseen" in front of faculty of engineering ASU) if you gonna start by yourself.

Plz Safwat can u tell me the name of the author of this bock

C# in egypt

DEITEL

Added after 10 minutes:

actually check this **broken link removed**it includes a number of books for download including Deitel's

Status
Not open for further replies.