Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with instruementation amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqas5304

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i am using INA163 as microphone amplifier for a 5 ohms symetrical microphone. when the mic is un plugged and power is on it give too much noise. i tried to place resistors at inputs with ground but of no use ., when i place a capacitor across the inputs the noise is gone . can anyone tell me the reason

mic and capacitor act as filter to the input !

if you remove it the input is float and generally amp has high input imp (Zin),

thats why it is act as noise source !

waqas5304,

please don't try to fool the forum. Your posting the topic a third time now, without answering the detailed questions that have been given in return. Probably you don't understand the technical background, that would be o. k.

I had been really motivated to help with the issue, but I'm tired of this now. I guess, other forum members could think similar.

If you are able to give the input circuit of your amplifier, including bias and supply voltage, I see a chance to find the solution. Otherwise, enjoy the noise. It can be agreeable, like listening to the waves...

Happy developing
Frank

ha ! ha ! ha ! .....................sorry !

Status
Not open for further replies.