Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What can i do when I am an IEEE Society Member ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrhgroup

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
IEEE Society Member

Dear
I have become an IEEE communication society member(I pay for it), now what are its benefits, what can I access?
Thanks

Re: IEEE Society Member

Dear
But when I go to Communication Society there is nothing for download.

keep exploring the site.........u will definitely find it.............and then u can upload the useFUULLL content on EDA

hrhgroup said:
Dear
I have become an IEEE communication society member(I pay for it), now what are its benefits, what can I access?
Thanks

So it is like that ! I thougth that becaming member in IEEE is dependant on the number of publication.

How much did you paid ?

Hi
I have paid 46$, for membership and Communication Society. I will share any document that I found but there is nothing special for me, It is really strange!!!

IEEE Society Member

You can access to Xplorer of IEEE for information and magazine.
which is One of the benefit!

you can download jurnal, paper, etc...

:) wow.. $46 for 1 year membership..

just search topic you want and download it..

Hi hrhgroup,

Your communication society membership only includes "IEEE Communications Magazine subscription", no transaction or letters. To access other publications of the society you need separate subscription of comsoc society digital library (https://dl.comsoc.org/cocoon/comsoc/html/index.htm). The membership benefit of communication society is written here **broken link removed**

regards,
Shameem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back