Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontroller projects, amplifier projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny_hush

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microcontroller mini projects

Hi!

If anyone was interested to view microcontroller projects such as RFID card lock, or GSM controller, or if you wanted to build high-power amplifier, 250W or 500W sine power, you could download and build them:

**broken link removed**

I hope you'll like it :)

johnny_hush

mini projects on microcontroller

hey is any new
new mini project with 8051

actually teacher giving headche with old
ths y

mini projects on microcontrollers

thanks a lot dude.I bet i'll find something usefull.

mini projects in microcontroller

Pleasure is mine :)

amplifier projects

Dear Author,

I'm new at microcontrollers, but have a project to do involving a 7 segment display. Basically, I need to display a number that's keyed in from a keyboard. The display needs to be able to display up to 6 digits (1 to 1million).

I've tried constructing a circuit using Multisim, and employing 2 microcontrollers (PIC16F84). The first microcontroller changes the ASCII input into a BCD format (to drive the 7447N driver chip for the 7 segment), and the 2nd microcontroller, to control 6 transistors (PNP 2N3906) for each of the segment display.

I got this idea from going through some websites. Am I doing this right? Another question, do all microcontrollers use the same language? (I found instructions such as movwf, clrf...Do these instruction apply for all type of microcontrollers?). Finally, can you refer me to some written programmes to have this done.

Thanks alot!
Mims

8051 based mini project with thesis

mimi_wan said:
Dear Author,

I'm new at microcontrollers, but have a project to do involving a 7 segment display. Basically, I need to display a number that's keyed in from a keyboard. The display needs to be able to display up to 6 digits (1 to 1million).

I've tried constructing a circuit using Multisim, and employing 2 microcontrollers (PIC16F84). The first microcontroller changes the ASCII input into a BCD format (to drive the 7447N driver chip for the 7 segment), and the 2nd microcontroller, to control 6 transistors (PNP 2N3906) for each of the segment display.

I got this idea from going through some websites. Am I doing this right? Another question, do all microcontrollers use the same language? (I found instructions such as movwf, clrf...Do these instruction apply for all type of microcontrollers?). Finally, can you refer me to some written programmes to have this done.

Thanks alot!
Mims

ya..you can do with this way.but i think you c language is better to do PIC programming,because it will more easy than assembly language. different microcontrollers use different language...you can go to www.microchip.com, a lot example of written programms can get from there.and you also can refer microcontroller foorm from edaboard..gambateh

mini project microcontroller

More projects pls...
I can upload some if you hv space..

amplifier+ mini-project

Well, please contact me using email :)

Also visit for Microcontroller projects from arround the web

**broken link removed**

tnx for the big help...i cant think of any possible microcontroller projects for my theisis...my other proposals where rejected...tnx for this info

just one thing though...the site is under construction...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back