Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio Shack Realistic DX-400 Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmgeno

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
realistic dx 400

I have a direct entry DX-400 reciver that plays FM great but AM/SW does not work. A slight hiss from the speaker but receives no stations. If the volume is turned up high enough, a feedback type squeel is heard. Does anyone have any repair tips or know where I can find a schematic? Thanks...

realistic dx-400

Hi dmgeno

You can try h*t*tp://www.mods.dk/

In the upper menu search for R*adioS*hack and click it.
After , in the left menu , click MANUALS (a new blue window opens)
Search for RECEIVER - DX 440 service manual.
It's not your receiver , but maybe exist some similarity between these models and can help you.

I hope this help you.

Best Regards

Jackrs 8)

realistic dx-400 manual

I have a owners manual for the dx400. If you need any part of it copied and emailed or sent to you please send details to gary_de_ham@hotmail.com
Gary

realistic dx 400

I have an electronic version of the Realistic DX-400 manual. It is in PDF format, which can be read using adobe reader. I can either send it to you on a CD, print it out and send it via mail, or send it electronically to your email account. There is a cost involved. Please contact me for details. contact me at jrbuck96@hotmail.com

realistic dx400

If anyone is interested in obtaining a manual for a DX-400 radio. I have a copy of a DX-400 manual. The schematic is shot, unusable, so I have been told. If you would like a copy there is a cost involved, as I paid for my copy, cleaned it up and made it a .pdf file. If you are still interested, email me for details at jrbuck96@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back