Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to interface cc2500 and 8051 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: cc2500 and 8051

hi

i think the output pins can be programmed to show the status of receive buffer
when the receive buffer is full, the output pin (i think SO) will change the status. now if you are using the hardware spi of atmega it will be difficult to monitor unless you do not connect the pin to the interrupt pin. and when you are communicating eith the rf module, make sure the interrupt be disabled and enable the same after the communication with module. so when the module memory is full, the system will get interrupted and you can use the data. if you can program the gpio pins as the interrupt source, there will not be much complexity.

regards

ml
thanks and regards
pankaj kumar

hello everyone
i am to work at cc2500 also.so can cc2500 be used directly input with tact switch and output at l.e.d.,,both side ( transreceiver )
but what about sclk and csn.
and if this way is wrong the i wud like to go with atmega32.then how it will be..
plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back