Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Hardware Design: Book advice request

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrm

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi! Is there anyone who can help me suggesting a good book about digital hardware design. I studied on Tanenbaum'sBook on computer hardware and now i would read something else but avoid repetition. If anyone have information....Thanks a lot
MRM

The following books are very good books:

Digital Design Principles and Practices by John F. Wakerly

Advanced Digital Design with the Verilog(TM) HDL by Michael D. Ciletti

Thank you, I will take a look at theese books as soon as possible.

To I_test,
Hi, would you mind to upload those ywo books here ?

Wakerly already here,

But only first 9 chapters available. :-(

Hdl chip design, strongly suggested.

Verilog Styles for Synthesis of Digital Systems
-- By David R. Smith[/b]

Digital Integrated Circuits...a Design perspective...Jan.M.Rabaey...Anantha Chandrakasan...pearson education...

digital integrated circuits by rabey isa good book.. u can also try HDL design by smith. or even VLSI system design books..klang. wolf.. try these books..

with regards,
arun

I strongly recommend Wakerly, especially the new fourth international edition, very good work as far as digital design is concerned and also helpful remarks about CMOS.

hi who have Digital design by vhdl and cpld second edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back