Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

21 inch LG TV Problem..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

engryousuf

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lg tv problems

Hello Everyone,

i have 21inch TV from LG and now i am facing a problem that when i switched on the tv the standby led of the tv blinks for a few secnods and then automatically off.i keep trying but no result.i suspect that the power cable of the TV may be short or the fuse may be damaged.

plz guide me in this regard.

Regards
Yousuf

lg tv 21 inch

engryousuf said:
Hello Everyone,

i have 21inch TV from LG and now i am facing a problem that when i switched on the tv the standby led of the tv blinks for a few secnods and then automatically off.i keep trying but no result.i suspect that the power cable of the TV may be short or the fuse may be damaged.

plz guide me in this regard.

Regards
Yousuf

Hi my friend
when u ask for help for tv or monitor or whatever please write down the model number and chassis number if available for the device u are asking for .
so , please write the model number and chassis number ( preferred chassis number) of this LG tv to get more help and response .
by the way , if the power cable is short it'll cause a problem to the home electric system and will never carry power to the tv to get the led bliks and i don't suspect the fuse as well as u have a power in ur tv .
Kind Regards

lg tv circuit diagram

ehsanelahimirza said:
power cable
check it for connectivity
there may b some break in it

hi
how come that the power cable has a break?
he said that "the tv the standby led of the tv blinks for a few secnods and then automatically off"
this means the power cable is ok and the tv is already powered by the power cable , there's another problem here and this may be a power supply problem or a horizontal stage problem and it needs more further inspections .
Regards

lg tv circuits

simple, start at the source and work upwards.
eliminate the power cable, the fuse and the on/off switch.

As the LED is blinking then it shows that all 3 above items are working.

Yes blinking led is a sign that there is a fault inside with the electronics and we'd need to know the model number to be more precise and what parts to check.

Although it has to be said that there will be many thousands of volts inside that can cause harm so it is not something to do if you are unsure about doing it.

lg tv faults

Hi
may be that led is used to indicate some minor fault,as i found in split air conditiner i use.
in ac,led blinks for certain no of times ,as mentioned in manual for error indication
u can check the manual.
Regards
Shakeel

tv lg 21 circuit

21 inch LG SoundMax Plus
Model No. CF-20D30
the problem is when i turn the TV ON ,the TV automatically OFF within a second with no AV.
i have shut down the TV for sometime and when i put it on, the TV is working.i don't know where the problem is?
i have checked the Circuit and the circuit looks ok.

plz guide me.
Regards
Yousuf

lg 21 inch tv

YOUR TV is in protection mode thats why it shutsdown..check the xray protection circuits.

lg television 21 inches

can anyone have the manual or the circuit diagram of my LG TV.

i want to check the protection circuit.

Also plz guide me how to ground the CRT. if you guide me through diagram then it will be better for me to undertand.

l.g t.v circuit

Replace C824 4.7uF at the PSU.

also C408 1uF 160V

circuit diagram of lg tv

i need the circuit diagram of 21" LG SuperMax TV.
Model No.CF-20D30 .

21 inch lg tv

hi engryousuf!

here it is

LG GOLDSTAR CF20D30R CF21D30R CF20D30RX CF21D30RX CHASSIS MC64B

lg tv 21inch

Thanks Moti.Did you find the solution of my problem.

lg 21 inch

i have a ld tv with the same problems.

can you exlain in detail what i need to do to fix it as lg customer support are useless??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back