Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 segment display (ANODE)driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

pouchito

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
common anode driver

hello i m building a circuit consisting of a seven segment display and its driver.
i use a 7447 and a anode one
if i want to switch from TTL to CMOS , with which IC i must substitute the 7447?
is the 4511 a substitue of 7448 or 7447?

thank in advance

7 segment display anode

what is the driver of common - anode?

anode 7 segment display

what is the driver of common - anode?
AFAIK there is not CMOS version; for TTL version try 74ls47

pouchito

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
display 7 segmentos 7447 7448

There is the CMOS version of the 7447 driver, namely the 74HC47, but how are you going to get one is a different kettle of fish ..

Regards,
IanP

pouchito

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
anode driver

i think it s true, i searched a lot and was not able to find an CMOS equivalent for the 7447.
but in some docs it was written that the CD4511 can b used for both, which i find it impossible :S

Thanks for all who helped me

cd4511 common anode 7 seg display

pouchito said:
i think it s true, i searched a lot and was not able to find an CMOS equivalent for the 7447.
but in some docs it was written that the CD4511 can b used for both, which i find it impossible :S

Thanks for all who helped me

i think this is not wrong actually,u can use cd4511 for common annode just adding a npn transistor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.