Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

extended gerber composite to layer free tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

reiniheini

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
extended gerber

Hi everyone

i´m still looking for a programm that converts a composite layer to a single layer which contains all the Information. ie. open drillholes

Plz let me know if there is such a tool

Regards reinheini

how to open the physical layers on gc-prevue?

Can you explain a bit more about what you are wanting to do please?

In GC-Prevue you can view a layer as composite and simply turn it into a negative or positive layer.

However, the program that generates the layers in the first place may be what you need to use.

gerber composite layer merge

Hi,

what I exactly need is a programm that converts a composite layer in a single physical layer. That means a simple extended gerber layer which contains all the information from the composite layer.

I'd like to plot this layer on a photo plotter with open drill holes
But the photo plotter only works with single layers and not with composite layers

Thanks in advance
reiniheini

gcprevue composite

Hmm, as mentioned above, gc-prevue.
Turn the layer to nbe positive instead of composite.

You can them merge this with another positive layer by copying them both to a new layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back