Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PICKIT2 - 43 x 60 MM PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiveni

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pickit2 pcb

Hai all,

Here we go....My PICKIT2 PCB version.

Will upload Eagle & PDF fromat for PCB.

[/img]

pickit 2 pcb

does you pickit2 usually work? does PICkit2 work without the memory 24lc512?

pickit2 circuit

For the actual functions, the PICKIT2 does not need the 24LC512 memories as they do not have utility yet. I built the PICKIT2 without the eeproms and it works. In the future may have a function of store hex files or OS for itself.

pickit2

Hi,
Good job. Can you post yours schematic and your PCB in PDF format ?
Thanks
CD:D

dspic33f pcb layout

Mine is a bit bigger (50x74 mm). I am wondering if your PICkit 2 can program 3.3V chips. Mine does.

Cheers,

pickit2 source code

Hai all,

I am bit away from my work place. will post the PCB diagram tomorrow. My PICKIT2 will only program 5v as it is the same as blueroomelectronics.

Can you please upload your PCB files?... (with 3.3V cap. )

pickit2 project

funnynypd PICkit2 circuit has the 3.3V clamps so it can program 3.3V PICs just like a true PICkit2.
Adding the 3.3V almost doubles the parts count and complexity of the PICkit2 plus most 3.3V PICs are not beginners PICs (24 & dsPIC33 mainly) those 3.3V PICs often don't come in DIP packaging either.
5V covers the most commonly used PICs from 10F, 12F, 16F, 18F & 30F and the bonus of 5V EEPROMs (the PK2 standalone software programs many EEPROMs)

pickit 2 open-source

Hai Blue,

Thanks for the reply.

Here is the PCB layout in PDF.

tomeko.net

Hi,
Thanks shiveni for the PCB, but can you post your schematic in PDF format and silkscreen ?
Many thanks
CD:D

pickit2 pcb 18f2550

hai crazyduck,

Sorry for the delay.
It is provided by Blueroomelectronics. Thanks man.

Shiveni...
My PICKIT2 project is Here :arrow: https://dlmkerode.tripod.com

Status
Not open for further replies.