Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An help on programming PIC12F683

Status
Not open for further replies.

laplace82

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic12f683 programmer

I tried to program with winPic800 a PIC12F683 but i forgot, before programming, to read the empty chip and sign the value of the last 2 bytes (oscillator). :cry:
Now when i try to program the pic i get errors during verifycation at different address.

There's a solution? :?:
thanks

pic12f683

Hi. The last two bytes you do not need to program for the chip to work. You only have a 4 MHz internal RC osc which is having a large error of some 5 - 10%. your programming error is due to some other error ! Check if your programming voltage is OK also MCLR !.

Added after 3 minutes:

Hi. The last two bytes you do not need to program for the chip to work. You only have a 4 MHz internal RC osc which is having a large error of some 5 - 10%. your programming error is due to some other error ! Check if your programming voltage is OK also MCLR

pic12f683 programming

i use **broken link removed** and according to its **broken link removed** and to the **broken link removed**, SW2 (SW1-1) must be closed, right?

I have to program the pic with a code that allows to run backup games on nintendo wii and a tutorial (made for 12f629) says to backup the last 2 byte and to insert them in the new code before programmig the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.