Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Engineer interview questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atul_microwaves_antenna

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rf engineer interview questions

Hello All,
I am MTech student doing Microwave Engineering specialization.Now in campus recruitment process Nokia Netwroks is coming for recriutment.
I don't have any idea about what will be the selection procedure etc etc.Will you expert guys help me in knowing what to prepare?
Can anyone post RF and communication engineering related interview questions here or links pls.? I have searched for RF Questions but couldn't find .
Thank you.

rf interview questions

hi atul,

Refer to the below link where u can find pdf document To test your RF ability.I think this will help you.

interview questions for rf engineer

Better prepare about the projects you have done.
Also You must know about different instruments such as SNA,VNA etc.
Also transmission line concepts such as open, short termination, what is swr, return loss etc.
Read about dipole antennas.

Abhishekabs

rf engineering interview questions

Hello all,
Today Nokia came to campus and funny thing was it came as a sofware developement requirement.I was very much surprised that they don't have RF engineer jobs.I was taken aback by the PPT.
When I asked the question about the profile for an Microwave or E&TC engineer,they adviced me to join as a software developer.
Very funny.
I just want to share this fact with you and nothing else.

rf interview question

THere is a surplus of engineers in this industry. too sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back