Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me to generate C code from matlab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbaocr

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Hochiminh City university of technology (VietNam)
Activity points
matlab generate c code

Hello,all
I'm a final year student . And I have some problem in my project.
That is how can I generate C code from matlab code to use It in my Keil ARM project!
I'm analysing Spectrum of Voice signal using my PC by matlab.I my problem is : how can i generate it to C code or header file *.h and use this code to write my program in KEIL ARM to let my uC LPC 2148 recognize Voice to control other devices .That Make my project can operate without depending on PC.

generate c++ code from matlab

did you chek mex?
try it and you can obtain good results.

generating c code from matlab

check out this paper...
here is the link...

**broken link removed**

simply copy n paste C code in keil IDE....

:D:D:D

how to create c code from matlab

hi hbaocr ,
could you share some more info.
Have u used Real Time Workshop with embeded c-coder for the above.

matlab c

Look at the new Embedded MATLAB. It is extremely simple and works seamlessly with Real-time wrokshop to generate C/C++ code from M-Files and Simulink Models. I think you will find it in MATLAB R2007a and later.
There are also thrid-party tools that take M-Files and generate C Code such as Catalytic MCS and ACCelDSP.
See this:
**broken link removed**

I hope this helps.
Good luck.

catalytic mcs open source

Does anybody follow up on this topic? I read the embedded site, but it seems commercial product. Do we have any freeware or open source?

generate c code matlab

It is possible to generate directly from Matlab using mex function. But the generated code usually looks weird and not easy to follow. Just code your own program in C and only call the specific Matlab functions from Visual Studio. You will get an independent executable code.

matlab generate c++

i will tell u tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back