Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MatLab :: Rayleigh fading using the filter methodology !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpapoodoon

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Could anyone please help me about the matlab code simulating the rayleigh fading in which having the white guassian noise and the doppler filters?

Also,it will be very thankful if you could explain me some brief idea about it.
^__^"

hOw to program the white guassian noise ?
and how to program the doppler filter on matlab???

help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MatLab :: Rayleigh fading using the filter methodology !

Jumpapoodoon said:
Could anyone please help me about the matlab code simulating the rayleigh fading in which having the white guassian noise and the doppler filters?

Also,it will be very thankful if you could explain me some brief idea about it.
^__^"

Read the Simulink PDF - it comes on the CD. It exlains it. It is NOT easy to describe in just a few words. I remember having to read that one over and over just to get simulation setup which doesnt crash Matlab. As for fully grasping it - I think I still dont get few pointers that he makes in the PDF.

This is the kind of stuff that makes people fail the class over and over.

Re: MatLab :: Rayleigh fading using the filter methodology !

thank you for your kindness !!!

i have read so many articles from here to there and my head gets mess with the complicated texts !!!

^^

Status
Not open for further replies.