Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST microwave studio - antenna design

Status
Not open for further replies.

angolaX

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing a project on uwb antenna design...
i have recently installed CST Studio suite 2006, for antenna simulation, but i don't know how to work with this software.

Does anyone has any tutorial on designing (any ) antenna on CST ?

waiting for your reply...

thanks

cst microwave studio

there are help files in cst which helps u through desining..lots of examplesa are there

cst studio tutorial

there must be a tutorial pdf:
C:\Program Files\CST STUDIO SUITE 2006\Documentation\Microwave Studio

you can handle using it.i did

cst microwave tutorial

no pains, no gains, you should reading the help and simulate some ordianry examples following the guidance of help files

cst antenna tutorial

angolaX said:
I am doing a project on uwb antenna design...
i have recently installed CST Studio suite 2006, for antenna simulation, but i don't know how to work with this software.

Does anyone has any tutorial on designing (any ) antenna on CST ?

waiting for your reply...

thanks

1St. I would like to wish you lock designing antenna for UWB! You will see many challenges when you make it. My advice forget FR4 and go for RO4003 (or better).

Then I want to bring this article **broken link removed** to your attention. If UWB is the main product of your company, think twice...

At last, as the rest of the people wrote, CST has a very good book and there is a fast start guide as well. It will take you less than 2 days to have enough knowledge to start your design.

Let us know if you have specific question after reading the book.

microwave studio tutorial

Hi, Analogx can you please tell me from which site i can down load cstmicrowaves studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.