Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC motor rpm control using pic16f84A !!code needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecall

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
anyone plz give me the code for the DC motor control using pic16f84a plz upload the code and circuit diagram plz hellppppppp

Don't use the ancient 16F84, a 16F628 is a modern replacement and has a hardware PWM module making simple motor speed control trivial.

pic16f88 is the best .it better than both

Just visit Microchip and have at look at application notes. There are loads of stuff on motor control!

Here is a project I am working on. I can give you the schematic and HEX file, for code I can help you to write your own :wink:

anyone plz upload the complete project .............its going to be a great favour for me

thecall said:
anyone plz upload the complete project .............its going to be a great favour for me

Sounds like schoolwork.

The 16F84 is poorly suited to motor control, use a PIC with PWM instead.

PS nobody is doing you a favour by doing your homework for you.

PS Please make a search before posting, I've seen and even posted the entire details of what you're demanding quite earlier...just search out and you'll find it...

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back