Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need schematic 12V to 48V 4A DC to DC Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellenic

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
12v to 48v converter

Hi.

I need to find a schematic 12V to 48V 4 Ampere DC to DC Converter

Someone told me that i can do that with a UC3843!

The think is that i can't find a schematic! (Or don't know how... Because i am new to electronics)

Can anyone help me?

12v to 48v converter schematic

**broken link removed** have fun.:D

12v dc to dc inverter schematics

Yes, you can do it with a UC3843 or other PWM chips (such as TL494, for instance, although I prefer the current-mode UC3843).

Do you need isolation between the input and output? If you do, you will need a transformer and build a forward converter (you can get away with a flyback at this power level, too).
If no isolation is required, then a simple boost will do the trick. Let me know, I can help with schematics/ calculations.

VVV

12v to 48v tl494

First of all.. I would like to thank you all for your replies..!!!

You really helped me!

I think i will fix this circuit:

7x35340.jpg

Please if you can see the picture tell me your opinion about it!

Thank you all very much!

Hi, you can use TL494 or uc3842,but i will search for the diagram and post it to you cos i build something like this using uc3842 and it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back