Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation of Ad hoc network

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon2000

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm studying the performance of Ad Hoc Network under different mobility models, different speeds. Please can any one help me regrading the parameters of each layer (PHY, MAC, network) and how to simulate this type of network. I have IT GURU Opnet but I did not find any parameters related to Ad Hoc
your prompt response is very much appreciated.

I know a Simulator for networks the NS-2 but I don't kow if he performs the tasks that you demand.

NS2 has a huge library on the web that you can use them . Also several Froum are available that you can describe your problem an give the answer. A lot of TCL files are also available on the web that may be usefull for you. Extension of NS2 is another benefit of NS2

You can also use Omnet++.
But, If you have not full versions of opnet, you can apply for it in the university program. if you are a student, they license you the latest version of opnet for 1 year.
try your chanse at www.opnet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back