Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sinewave inverter circuit help

Status
Not open for further replies.

zio_nneo

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
circuit for pure sine wave inverter

Can anybody help me on designing the inverter that has very pure sine wave at its output. thanx in advance

Dear zio_nneo,

Yes, I can help you. What kind of help do you need?

I want to design the 40W inverter whose output is pure sine wave. Last time I did one but that doesnot produce sine wave. In that I have just generate the square wave that wave had drived the mosfet Thats it. But its output isnot sine wave. I want pure sine wave 220V as available in AC line.

My suggestion is to use PWM technique, are you familiar with some kind of a micro controller, or you want a design with simple analog components like opamp, comparator?

The pwm modulator frequency should be about 20kHz, the output will have a LC filter to filter the carrier (20Khz) frequency out.

Reactions: kola56

kola56

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
What is the power source ? How many Volts ? What must be the frequency at output ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back