Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TOP225Y power transistor replacement please

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexx

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
top225y

hi all , ive got Zehender DX 200 digital reciver ,and theres a transistor in the main power circuit (TOP225y) are burned , itried to fetch it on my country but i cant locate it , i need to replace it please

notice , i tried to use mosfet but iam worry about how can i use it ( mosfet N-channel ) as regular power circuits

please help me

tranzistor replacement katalog

TOP225 are special components and u cant replace them by ordinary FET
Sorry but i dont think we live in the same country, i could send you a piece

Added after 1 minutes:

BY the way, if you need some data about - POWER INTEGRATIONS site

transister top225y

thank you for your reply zolam

but plz do u know any idea about how to modulate chopper dc/dc transformers ?

i need any information i can adopt the circuit to work in mosfet , incase i dont find top225y

thanking you

tranzistor katalog

man i live in closed country that no one can help us , we must think about what we got no way to get any thing from abroad , sorry for that

but i need and circuit or just let me know how can we design smps to drive digital reciver 5v 3.3 v 12v 24 v and 30 volt

my big problem that i cant know how to deal with dc dc transformers or chopper transformers which locate in many power supplies units

looking for help

top225y buy

TOP225Y is not a POWER transistor, it is 100 watts SMPS PWM controller having just 3 legs, Source, Drain and Control in TO220 case.
Contact me by mail for further assistance if you need.
Raza
ra.raza@yahoo.com

transistor top225y

man i live in closed country that no one can help us , we must think about what we got no way to get any thing from abroad , sorry for that

but i need and circuit or just let me know how can we design smps to drive digital reciver 5v 3.3 v 12v 24 v and 30 volt

my big problem that i cant know how to deal with dc dc transformers or chopper transformers which locate in many power supplies units

looking for help

If This is the case your going to have to build this circuit (or a simular circuit to replace the TOP225Y) as a daughter board.
[/img]

try to use on of TI circuits as UC3845 or so and build around a PS
there are AN and schemas of computer PS too

ya man thank you for your reply , we r live in closed country nothing can delivered , no uses for visa cards and no delivery

any way iam thinking to use 3842 circuits but iam looking for schematics for DC/DC power supply

thanking all ppl whor replied

Status
Not open for further replies.