Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Servo motor to control webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.

keshz

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai everyone, i'm really new here.. Well i'm planning to do a project using Servo motor to control webcam movement from a PC..well the objective is that the webcam shud do tracking and capture image..so i need advice regarding the RC servo motor and how to control the movement using a PIC...and i'll be glad also if anyone can advice me how to get started with PIC coz i'm not really gud with that...

thanks

Best regards

Keshz

If you really want to learn nothing is impossible.
There are several good pic tutorials here make a search. Some tutorials have servo motor control chapter in it.
Check also robotics books. Most robots use servo motors. Some also have similar options like your project.
If you need further help let me know.
Good Luck

thanks for reply..yes i do need further assistance in this matter and i'm now going for some robotic books as ur advice...actually i need some help on the servo motor part which is new for me....

thanks

you might be interested in this, costly but cool project nonetheless.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.