Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

thermistor on multisim or proteus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyer007

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
multisim thermistor

i am looking for a thermistor in any of the simulation prıogram...i couldnt find...

( for example : 10kΩ @ 25°C thermistor, approx. 3.7%/C° NTC ) ...

where can a thermistor be?

if u know, please inform me..

thanks in advanced

termistor multisim

for proteus its needed i think

ill make it so it will increase at a given slope relative to a simple 0-500 degree slider

this is easy using comvdd dll i wrote or you can use sldvdd.dll
ill add a directive to sldvdd and comvdd to allow for the name of the sliders panel title to be adjusted from the component edit menu as i see this as a needed thing for naming panels for purpose

comvdd /sldvdd are slider banks of adjustable resistors etc via a voltage output dirrived from the sliders data
and can be in the range 0-65535

well youll see that adding a resistor i easy and already done althought i dont mind knocking up a simple circuit for you you can place as a part
two ticks

OK so i added this adjustment to comvdd

THE NEW PROPERTIES TO ADD IN TO THE EXTRA PROPERTIES WINDOWS ARE
TIMEEN=1 //TURNS ON THE TIMER COUNTER
MAXCOUNT=0-MAXMODE SETTING {SO IF YOUR IN DECIMAL MODE 100 STEPS USE 0-100 AS A RANGE ETC..
MINCOUNT WHERE THE MINIMUM COUNT FLOOR WILL BE
NEGCOEF=1// TURNS ON NEG COUNT IE -1 TILL MIX
POSCOEF=1 SAB BUT COUNTS UP TILL MAX

ANYSETTING NOT ADDED OR MADE IS IGNORED

I ADDED THE DESIGN HERE TO THE DLL PROJECT AND RECOMPILED THE DLL TO REFLECT THE CHANGES

ITS A BETA BUT LOOK PROMISING IF THE STEPPINGS ARE USED CORRECTLY WITHIN YOUR CHOOSN PART

REMEMBER THAT THE COUNTER EVENTS WILL BE HALF THE FREQUENCY OF THE PUD CLOCK SETTING

SEE ATTACHED DESIGN FOR A BASIC DEMO
{IM NOT PERFECT PLEASE POINT TO A MISTAKE }

YOULL FIND COMVDD IN T HE SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD UPLOAD SECTION OF THIS BOARD

multisim vs proteus

reyer007 said:
i am looking for a thermistor in any of the simulation prıogram...i couldnt find...

( for example : 10kΩ @ 25°C thermistor, approx. 3.7%/C° NTC ) ...

where can a thermistor be?

if u know, please inform me..

thanks in advanced

yes proteus can simulate thremistor Just type word ntc in part search you will find lot of ntc schematic models for lot of types hope this help you

9_1190799713.jpg

regards
Fragrance

multisim ntc

thanks i found the thermistor there.... :)

proteus thermistor

I am looking for the thermistor in multisim because that's what I got. But i can't find it. Can some one show me what to look for or where to find it in multisim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back