Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RCE by calibre, how to do post-simulation with spectre

Status
Not open for further replies.

heng155

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
spectre post-simulation

Hi,
I used calibre to do RCE, and set the output ‘format’ to ‘spectre’, ‘use name form’ to ‘schematic’.
Then calibre generated three files: just_for_test.pex.netlist just_for_test.pex.netlist.pex just_for_test.pex.netlist.JUST_FOR_TEST.pex.
The just_for_test.pex.netlist is the top netlist which includes the other 2 files.

I copied these three files into spectre run-directory. Then modified the ‘input.scs’: delete the previously netlist description, only preserving the sources description, include just_for_test.pex.netlist.
Then I run spectre in the ‘analog design environment’ using the modified input.scs. No error reports while no differences between the previously pre-layout result. (The test layout is intentionally connected with a long wire 1u*500u) :(

Could you please tell me how to do post-simulation with spectre in the right way?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back