Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic for PIC16F684 to program with WinPic800

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEGig

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic16f684 programmer

Does anyone able to program PIC16F684 using WinPic800? Can JDM does that? Thanks in advance...

program pic16f684

Hello!
You can find schematic and software for pic16f684 programming here:
hxxp://www.members.aon.at/electronics/pic/picpgm/

Cristi

winpic800 circuit

tray this:
it is simple and good.
for soft:winpic800,propic,propic gold,ic-prog
not working whit pony prog!

winpic800 schematic

is wninpic800 a freeware?

pic16f684 software

Yes, winpic800 is a freeware. But if you want to use the full potential of the software, you need the programmer GTP USB+ from sisco.
The (modified )JDM2 programmer does work with winpic800.
I will check out if it will program a 16f684.... though i dont see any reason, why it should not.

pic16f684 brenner8

Hi
Has anyone tried the pic programmer that I sugested in above link? How about you Alliegro? Have you tried it? Is it work?

pic16f684 programmer

JDM blows chunks!!!! It is notoriously unreliable with ALL software - especially with newer PC's. The serial ports sometimes don't supply enough voltage for JDM to work properly. I would suggest this programmer:

ht*p://www.sprut.de/electronic/pic/projekte/brenner8/index.htm#aufbau

The website is in German, but easy to navigate. I recommend the Brenner8-P. The version I built is rev 2. The current version is Rev 4.

This is an excellent USB programmer. It programs pretty much all of the 5v PIC's, and is fast. However, you must use their software (which is very good).

Or you could also use a parallel-port based programmer (such as Tait). They are just as simple, and much more reliable.

If you insist on JDM, use schottky diodes. They have a lower voltage drop (the less that drops across the diodes, the more there is for Vpp). Also, keep the cable as short as possible. Or, better yet, use a layout that allows you to plug the programmer directly into the serial port with no cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back