Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions on Wimax--- need for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkekk

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

My project "Integrated Downlink Resource Management
for Multiservice WiMAX Networks" . if any one knows about this thesis, pls help me how to upgrade this project. PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I HAVE NO TIME FOR PROJECT DEADLINE

pls clarify the followings...

* Who could tell me detail about scheduling services that WiMax defines?
I know that there are 5 scheduling services : UGS. rtPS, nrtPS, BE and ErtPS (Extended real-time polling service. But it is really difficult for me.

* principle of subchannel formation (FUSC).

* how are we achieved adaptive power allocation in Multiservice WiMAX Networks.

What is your exact doubt in subchannel formation in FUSC? You refer to the IEEE802.16 standrad for 2004 and Corr.1 D5. section 8.4.6.1.2.2 "Symbol structure for FUSC"

vkekk

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
how to modify the above IEEE paper results,that is my problem. could you pls guide or suggest any idea.

It should be better to use EDF algorithm for scheduling UGS and rtPS service flows and WFQ algorithm for scheduling nrtPS and BE service flows. Any management connection should be also sheduled with EDF algorithm.

vkekk

Dear deolan,

First thanks a lot to you and EDA members for their quick response. i have some doubt as follows..

How to apply EDF algorithm to the above titled IEEE paper framework. I require the objective of the propose algorithm. Still iam not understand how to implement EDF. Pls clarify and add your input (algorithm) to the existing algorithms in the above paper framework. Tomorrow, I have to summit abstract with objective. Thanks in advance

Please, give me your email via pm, and i'll send you some papers about EDF algorithm.

vkekk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back