Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to practice INTEGRAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

albema

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone, I would like to practice Integral problems because I am pretty weak in this field and I have brought a book with a title like DIFFERENTIAL AND INTEGRAL EQUATION which I put thought that the content of the book is about Integral such as standard Calculus book like Varberg, Stewart, etc. However, it’s totally different. Can anybody here please tell me which book is the right choice regarding to above-mentioned term? Please advance

Books by hOward Anton & thomas FInney .....may help you...

try the book of the calculus with analytic geometry by leithold or by protter and protter...

Integral calculus by manikavachagom pillay and narayanan is a good book with lots and lots of exercises you will find nowhere else

You much do an example alot , it will help you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back