Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16-bit encoder/decoder for RF remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

emeryt

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
16 bit encoder

I'm looking for a complete description of encoder and decoder (or universal encoder/decoder) for RF remote control. The encoder/decoder I'm looking for, should have 16 data inputs/outputs and 4-12 address inputs. I have found a description of such device on http://www.glolab.com/encdec/gl/gl116.html, but it says nothing about how to build it (processor type, software) If You've found such description or You own it, please let me know. I just started learning about microprocessors and such project is too much difficult for me.

Thanks.

16 bit encoder rf

Have a look at the Holtek website. They have those type of chips.

But why do you need 16 data IO ports and 4-12 address ports? I am sure you can explain it to me, since I am a bit confused.
I designed a few commercial universal handsets, and I am always willing to learn new tricks from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back