Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About PCB microstrip line antenna design

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzwei

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi:
We are designing a WLAN card system, But we have not our own PCB mircorstrip line antenna pattern, then we want to design it ourself,but we are lack of its experience,then Who can help me OR instruct me some secret....thanks very much!!

Inverted-F antenna

:D

Hi.... You can using the Invert -F feed method, it can reduce the size by half compare to regular one, also can obtained about 0.5 to 1.5 dB gain.

Hi,

wat frequecy is ur wlan card system working on? Do you require dual frequecy? What application is it for? Where are the base transmiter placed? Need more input from you to help with design. If not too complicated application, maybe a slot/loop will do the trick. :)

Cheers,
Element7k

tzwei said:
Hi:
We are designing a WLAN card system, But we have not our own PCB mircorstrip line antenna pattern, then we want to design it ourself,but we are lack of its experience,then Who can help me OR instruct me some secret....thanks very much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back