Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use spectre of Cadence for post-simulation after LPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

zgz1983

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
spectre post simulation

Hello
Now I have done lpe for the layout, then I get the netlist of SPICE.DAT.
I use spectre for simulation. But I don't know how to use it for post-simulation after I get the netlist.
Can you help me, or please give me some usefull way to simulation the netlist from LPE. Thank you!

Regards.

cadence lpe

Hi
Use extracted view for simulation

spectre post-simulation

zgz1983 said:
Hello
I use spectre for simulation. But I don't know how to use it for post-simulation after I get the netlist.
Can you help me, or please give me some usefull way to simulation the netlist from LPE. Thank you!

Regards.

After extracting the netlist which include the parasitical parameters,you can quote it in spectre simulation document. For example, in simulation directory, you can find a doc named "input.scs" when doing ordinary simulation, you can edit it in your way, then "spectre input.scs" in command line.

Good luck

how to use spectre

zgz1983 said:
Hello

Regards.

It also depends what tool you used to do the LPE, if you use ASSURA. It will be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back