Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is wrong with the formula P=UI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RF input signal will modulate the active device bias point,I mean there is a dynamic load line.At device output termination,is's superimpose of both RF and DC voltage.So it is very important when bias RF device use a costant voltage source.The output RF voltage will be determined by output impedance,in another words,input impedance of output match network.
I think I maybe have also some mistake on this topic.So I want discusse with all guys deeply.

Actually, this is related what it happens today as supply voltage scale down. Imagine an emitter made on a 90nm CMOS technology. 1.2V is a maximum supply limit. In this case, the 50Ohm antenna must be seen by the PA as a lower impedance (by means of a well suited matching network) an so keep the emitted power contant.

what is impendans?

as i know
50Ohm is not R
50Ohm is (L/C)^0.5 ( or SQRT(L/C) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back