Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can we use Altium for RF PCB layout? For example a BIAS T. Anyone please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanveer

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can we use Altium for RF PCB layout? For example a BIAS T. Anyone please help.

Hope attached pdf helps

Attachments

• lwa0135.zip
    412.7 KB · Views: 233

You have to first make the layer active in which you want to do measurement.
Than it will automatically snap to point-point.
Suppose you want to measure dimension of two lines in Top Overlay than first make top overlay active than you will get point to point measurement for those two lines.

Suppose you want to measure dimension of two lines in Top Overlay than first make top overlay active than you will get point to point measurement for those two lines.

Thanks hips...Actually I was doing it. It just that we have to click "Camtastic" on bottom if you are dealing with a Cam file in order to see the numeric value.

Now again will be helpful, how can I add text on a Camtastic layout. Thank you again.

I have not worked on Camtastic so cant help you on that.
But why dont you add text in PCB itself as Camtastic is only for gerber viewing.

how can I add text on a Camtastic layout
The good think with these windows applications is, they are almost self-explanatory. Did you ever try "Place - Text" from the Camtastic menu?

Thanks hips guyz,

One more thing, I am importing dxf file from DWGeditor to Altium using CAMtastic editor, it seems like it’s not importing the text and also the Hatch. Is there anything I can do while importing which can fix this problem.

Your help will be much appreciated.
Thanks again.

Thanks hips,

One more thing, I am importing dxf file from DWGeditor to Altium using CAMtastic editor, it seems like it’s not importing the text and also the Hatch. Is there anything I can do while importing which can fix this problem. pLEASE hELP

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back