Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ads momentum simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon65

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good afternoon!
I have elaborated topology for my LNA antenna amplifier, and after that i tried simulate my amplifier with topology in schemanic. And DC results for biasing transistors too much differ from those without topologie. What can cause difference?
Could you also give me a link for use Ads Momentum and EM simulation?
I have removed all breaks in topology. Now i guess it can be in VIA elements(that is holes for connecting to ground)
The vias is cond layer(as the top layer), is it wrong? Layer for ground is cond2.

Have you started your simulation from 0 Hz ??

Yes, the frequency plan from 0Hz to 5GHz.

Yes, the frequency plan from 0Hz to 5GHz.
For DC, RF Mode should be chosen.Even-tough there are still problems ( possible ) connect DC paths using with Ideal RF Choke but RF mode and well organized Ports and Meshing should work at DC.

Should I incorporate this ideal RF chokes in schematic and create topology with them?

>>>Could you also give me a link for use Ads Momentum and EM simulation?
Below are two references

1. Momentum Basics : **broken link removed**
2. ADS Cookbook : **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back