Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ultrasonic range finder programme needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjackal

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
c code for ultrasonic range finder

do you have programmes written in any language especially for pic 16f84a,16f628a,16f877a with the circuit?

ultrasonic coding in c

Hai Xjackal
Here is the schematic and codes for the Ultrasonic range finder with PIC16F877. Hope thiis will HELP you. Goodluck

Reactions: bintar

bintar

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
mikroc for ultrasonic range finder

i need the code also can you post it?

ultrasonic range finder

xjackal said:
i need the code also can you post it?
The code "C" and "Hex" is also included in the .rar file. Please check again.

pranam77, thanks for sharing but 'xjackal' is right that there is no Code in 'C' in the rar file. It has two Hex file but no C code

Kindly upload.

Regards

nope.both files are .hex format can u check it again pls..
or post the c file again
thank you

Oh... really sory for the mistake. Actually there were 2 files. One was for the PIC and the other was for the EEprom. I thought one is C and other is the Hex. Here are the C codes for the Project. Enjoy..but do not forget to click the "helped me" button.

did you write these codes?

No friend, I got it from my friend who did this as a part of his final year project. I have see it working at his place but personally i have not tested it. Guess it is without errors. good luck

@hugo
i dont have micro c compiler.where to get it?

hey man i want the code of ultrasonic range finder but not on c language on assembly language plz help me

plz i need full circuit for ultrasonic radar T/x and R/x .i m using pic 19f877a

ultrasonic radar

i did this project last year. we used pic16f788 microcontroller and i will look.send me ur email address i will send the thesis and programming

anyone know the analog circuit for range finder ?. i need the circuit by the transducers. i checked several from the internet. i failed

Status
Not open for further replies.