Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to measure parameters of a operational transconductance amplifier(OTA) design

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj jha

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone
i have designed the analog schematic of a operational transconductance amplifier(OTA) circuit in CADENCE .

now i want to measure the following parameters of the designed circuit:-
1) Dc gain
2) unity gain bandwidth
3) phase margin
4) power consumption
5) settling time
6) output swing
7) input referred noise

Can anyony please tell the procedure to measure these properties, or, provide me with test circuit to measure the above mentioned parameters.

1)~3) AC simulation or STB analysis
4) DC sweep
5) transient
6) DC sweep
7) noise analysis

Can anyony please tell the procedure to measure these properties, or, provide me with test circuit to measure the above mentioned parameters.

I am afraid, the above reply will not help to much. Perhaps the same applies to my answer.
I think, there is no specific "procedure" to simulate the mentioned parametrs.
My recommendation is simply to read/recognize and then to apply the definitions of the various parameters.
The only critical point is perhaps the dc gain because you have to find and compensate the offset voltage before or to simulate the dc transfer curve. However, in partucular this point was discussed in the forum recently.

I just listed command for cadence ADE environment.
I encourage him to try the menu just as learning various software.

Spice codes of operational transconductance amplifier(OTA) LM13600M

Hello all

i am making a circuit using OTA LM13600M but it doesnt have spice model,so can any one help me out please ,and if possible provide the spice codes of the same.

Re: Spice codes of operational transconductance amplifier(OTA) LM13600M

Hello all

i am making a circuit using OTA LM13600M but it doesnt have spice model,so can any one help me out please ,and if possible provide the spice codes of the same.

The spice should have LM13600 ... its a National Semiconductors device listed in the library... so you might wanna search it by LM 13600_NE like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back