Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

18F97J60+Ethernet+USB+RS232

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanndegeth

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, i'm working on a project that consist of ethernet, usb, rs232, lcd and keypad. Because of that reason I decided to use PIC18f97j60 microcontroller. I assigned TX1-RX1 for rs232, and TX2-RX2 via FDTI chip for USB. Is it possible to use all that devices at the same time?

I have started to project two weeks ago, and wrote keypad, lcd and rs232 drivers. I found TCP Stack for ethernet work. It is time to work on USB. But that question confused me a lot. Could you help me? Thank you.

It looks like EUSART1 and EUSART2 are independent so you can use them both at the same time.
Interesting project BTW :)

hi lanndegeth, could you share the library of the PIC18F97J60 Proteus, I see that your image is that pic proteus, or where there is this version of proteus pic

Hi all, i'm working on a project that consist of ethernet, usb, rs232, lcd and keypad. Because of that reason I decided to use PIC18f97j60 microcontroller. I assigned TX1-RX1 for rs232, and TX2-RX2 via FDTI chip for USB. Is it possible to use all that devices at the same time?

I have started to project two weeks ago, and wrote keypad, lcd and rs232 drivers. I found TCP Stack for ethernet work. It is time to work on USB. But that question confused me a lot. Could you help me? Thank you.

Please share the PIC18f97j60 proteus model with us. Thanks

hi lanndegeth, could you share the library of the PIC18F97J60 Proteus, I see that your image is that pic proteus, or where there is this version of proteus pic

---------- Post added at 14:31 ---------- Previous post was at 14:29 ----------

Please share the PIC18f97j60 proteus model with us. Thanks

I need, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.