Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gate driver octocoupler ic equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francod

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
Am tired of googling the Web looking for equivalent gate driver ic T350V. This is for h-bridge mosfet for pure sine wave transformer less inverter

Please don't tell where to get it I know there're lot of online shops with same product.

Thanks.

Ipradhan.rachit, I used HCPL-3120, inverter back to life. Working very fine thanks.

One other thing maybe you can be of help,
recently I posted a thread HOW TO REPAIR A 3KVA 2400W, maybe you didn't came across that one but if you search you will find it.

When I power it on it gives an error code indicating OUTPUT SHORT CIRCUITED, as I was trying to measure the voltages on the h-bridge mosfets pins, the error code doesn't show up.

If I power it on whilst I touch the source and drain of left low side mosfet with probes of my DMM turned on in diode test or resistance test mode, it doesn't show any error code the display will show output between, 220v and 240v but when I measured voltage at the AC output, it was between 220vdc to 270vdc (pure dc).

Please don't be annoyed, Am newbie to electronics and I want to learn and become a genius.

Ipradhan.rachit, I used HCPL-3120, inverter back to life. Working very fine thanks.

recently I posted a thread HOW TO REPAIR A 3KVA 2400W, maybe you didn't came across that one but if you search you will find it.

When I power it on it gives an error code indicating OUTPUT SHORT CIRCUITED, as I was trying to measure the voltages on the h-bridge mosfets pins, the error code doesn't show up.

If I power it on whilst I touch the source and drain of left low side mosfet with probes of my DMM turned on in diode test or resistance test mode, it doesn't show any error code the display will show output between, 220v and 240v but when I measured voltage at the AC output, it was between 220vdc to 270vdc (pure dc).

Please don't be annoyed, Am newbie to electronics and I want to learn and become a genius.

Sorry corrections there: 1) it's right mosfet on h-bridge NOT left mosfet. 2) 220vdc to 240vdc NOT 220vdc to 270vdc. Sorry for the inconveniences that this error may have caused.

It looks like some of the elements in the circuit are floating, due to which there is a short circuit because of switches turning on when they should not...
The H-Bridge is very easy to operate if the firing logic is correct. Posting any schematics should make things clear to troubleshoot.

WELL, I MANAGED TO SORT IT OUT.
There were 2 shorted zener diodes and a faulty gate driver but they were pretending to be working good until I remove all the components around the h-bridge and tested them off circuit. Thanks for the advice. pradhan.rachit.

Status
Not open for further replies.