Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

does someone has schematic for ATT DSL modem/wifi router ARRIS Model Number NVG589

Status
Not open for further replies.

999masks

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
I have ATT dsl modem/wifi router ARRIS Model Number NVG589. I recently purchased backup battery for it. I noticed, when power is gone, backup battery keeps power only phone line active and entire Ethernet section is shut down. I come up with an idea to do some twiks to power up Ethernet as well. I am looking for schematic for it, i think even similar model schematic would be helpful. I did some power measurements and found that basically all power supply blocks getting power, during battery power time, such as 3.3v, 1.2v 1.8v and so on.
I think, the way how it realize shutdown Ethernet section is, from main on board power supply some signal is going to processor, which cut those power off.
I dont think this is very complex task, i just need to schematic, i understand, that aif i add those block too, battery will last much shorter than now..
any suggestion
thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back