Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In ADS, doubts regarding on the degenarated source inductance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

btv_murthy

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sir,
I have the following doubts regarding on the source degenerated inductor in ADS 2009.

(1) I have read in one paper, we can use the bond wire in series with source. Where is bond wire available in ADS , how we can create the bond wires in series with the source.

(2) I have read about the spiral/external inductor. We can connect the spiral/external inductor in series with the gate. Where is spiral/external inductor available in ADS2009. Spiral inductor , we can obtain from the component palette> TLines-Microstrip > MSIND or MSSPLR_MDS, is it correct?, Can we use these as spiral inductor. What about external inductor, where it is available or normal palette > lumped component indctor, is it correct? , can we use.

I am attaching the paper and images.

Attachments

• tutorial2_lnas_tsek03_typed.pdf
    415.3 KB · Views: 99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back