Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

unmerging two different solids in CST studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

viswanadha

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have merged two different solids in cst studio and simulated the structure. How can I unmerge (structure before merging the two solids) the two solids and vary the dimensions of the structure?

CST has a history. You can go back or delete the merging step of the solids.

Thank you very much Johnjoe.I have taken Et=0 for Xmin, Xmax, Ymin, Ymax, Zmin and Zmax respectively and no symmetry in all the planes. I have attached port1 and port2 in XZ planes. I am getting two errors while simulating a simple waveguide .They say"when exciting with a plane wave, the calculation domain must contain open boundaries at the direction of incidence" and "port number 1 is completely outside the calculation domain. please remove symmetry or delete port1"(this error is occuring if I am taking symmetry in XZ plane).Please help me out in this regard.

Thank you

Can you post a picture of your simulation setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back