Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic Microcontroller Based Switch Mode 12 Volt to 220 Volt inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

engmunir

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Experts
I want to design a pic micrcontroller based switch mode(Ferrite Core Transformer) Based 12 Volt DC to 220 Volt Ac 50 Hz Inverter. today i have downloaded a circuit from this forum but i dont understand. can any one help me to understand the circuit as well as required Microncontroller Code and also ferrite core transformer turns and wire guage information and also required the winding diagram of ferrite core transformer. in which direction the primary turn and in which direction the secondary turn in other words i have required the complete Schematic Diagram,code,transformer details etc. if there is an expert person who has design this type of inverter and tested then reply me.
see attached file. please help me to design this inverter. actually i want to design pure sine wave inverter. i have downloaded this file from below mention link.
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/96053/
see reply no 116.

Attachments

• cam_output_6755.pdf
    547.6 KB · Views: 172

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back