Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LG Flatron (CRT TV) Service menu settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkshayKatira

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello folks,

I have a LG 29 inch TV model number RT-29FC80VE. It was recently repaired and a part, a black box shaped part related to the power supply, was replaced. After the technician switched the TV on, the screen had become stretched and the sides had become curved. Changing the settings in the service menu didn't work. So, the technician repaired an IC after which the screen became responsive but it was 'misshaped'. The left and right sides are not straight and the screen is not rectangular.
So, I need the default settings for the service menu of this TV. Eg: VA, VS, Angle, HS, EW, ET etc. Does anyone own this model or has access to it who is kind enough to go to the service menu and post the values?

Thanks for your time,
Akshay

Press OK button from R.C and front tv panel OK button at the same time with 10 sce... Or
Press "Menu" button from R.C and front tv panel "Menu" button at the same time with 10 sce...you can access in service mode.

Thanks for replying but I know how to get into the service mode/menu. I need the default settings for the service menu Eg: VA, VS, Angle, HS, EW, ET etc.

Reactions: imran99

imran99

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
File uploaded for you>

Attachments

• LG setting.pdf
    106.6 KB · Views: 807

Hi Imran do you by any chance have the service menu settings for the LG Flatron RT-29FC85VE... i found some on a site but i am worried that they are just trying to rob my cc details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back