Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project of an elevator controller - code in VHDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

teteu86

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Elevator code in VHDL.

I am starting in programming with VHDL, and I already got a project of a controller of an elevator.

From where should I get start? I'm familiarized with programming but VHDL is pretty different from basic form of programming that I know a bit.

If there are some done projects, please indicate them to me, I have lost some hours just to start, but I couldn't.

The person that should help us, just don't do it.

Thanks for any answer.

Re: Elevator code in VHDL.

There was an example for a traffic light controller. I guess it came from Xilinx.

Reactions: hariece412

hariece412

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
    V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi. I still can't do it!

Someone please help?

I'm trying to start with the code, but I'm not getting it done.

I'm have a lot of warnings like these:
Warning: Found clock high time violation at 510.0 ns on register "|Vhdl1|andar[3]~reg0"
Info: Detected more than 1000 clock time violations -- stopped clock time violation reporting

What it should be?

I'm have a lot of warnings like these:
Warning: Found clock high time violation at 510.0 ns on register "|Vhdl1|andar[3]~reg0"
Info: Detected more than 1000 clock time violations -- stopped clock time violation reporting

What it should be?

I have an exact same problem
so what did u do to solve this?

Well, it looks like you have a clock problem.
seriously, you will need to put some code here, so that we can have a look at it.

without it, we can do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back