Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[AVR] Help Configuring TW2837 video Quad MUX using atmega32u4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saney

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am having trouble in getting desired output from the TW2837 Video Mux chip. I have used atmga32u4 as a host controller. I am able to get four blue screens on TV separated by boundary lines.I am also able to generate the color bar test pattern. However when I connect a camera on any of the four input channels the respective display is just noisy, scrambled, running lines. I don't know what else to do ? if anyone has implemented it please help ! or share your experience.

you should probably describe the circuit connection between the camera (also give the camera part number) and the TW2837. I suspect you've got something connected wrong or are missing something in the way you are connecting them.

Actually the Video signal from camera entering into the input pin of TW2837 is absolutely fine (TV displays it perfect when i hook up wires from input pins TW2837. it means the input side is working fine ) the application schematic has been taken from data sheet as attached. TW2837.jpg

Hi,

* PCB layout problems?
* missing power supply decoupling capacitors?

* are the supply voltages stable all the time?

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.