Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing LM35 to 89c51 microcontroller show temp 7segment

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashif_ramzan

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.

interfacing LM35 to 89c51 microcontroller show temp 7segment
In my application i have to sense temperature by using LM35 with ADC 0804 show the temp 7 segment.

The temperature sensor i have choosen is LM35. I want to know how it can be interfaced to 89c51 microcontroller.

Please give me an idea.

with regards,
raghunath.

hi

interface the lm35 to 0804.then control the 0804 with 8051,display the readings in 7 segment.just do google. you will get plenty of examples.

ml

LM35 is the temperature sensor which will give the reading in the analog form you need to convert it in to digital form using analog to digital converter(ADC) and connect the output of the ADC to 8051 controller pin, and read the readings directly and display the result on the seven segment display...

If LM35 is used to give 10mV per degree, this may need preamplifier like LM324 to increase the signal to a level suitable for the ADC used. The digital output can then be displayed on LED display. This may involve issues like BCD conversion, decoding from BCD to seven segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.